Stylish Craftsman with Flex Room
About This Plan
- Customize this stylish Craftsman house by using the flex space as a study, formal dining room or even as an extra bedroom.
- A vaulted ceiling unites the giant great room with the kitchen.
- The views swing around to include the dining room that has sliding glass doors to the rear covered porch.
- Even the mud room benefits from features such as a drop zone and built-in bench.
- Who doesn't want a large laundry room too - this one with lots of extra counter space.
- In the master suite, the tray ceiling adds an elegant touch and the giant master walk-in closet comes with a built-in dresser.
- The split bedroom layout places the two family bedrooms on the left wing of the home.
- Each bedroom offers a large walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,407 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,407 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 576 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"