Stylish European Home Plan
About This Plan
- A steep hip roof on this European house plan gives the home a stylish look.
- The marvelous open floor plan gives you the benefit of sweeping views from room to room.
- Tray ceilings top both the great room and the master bedroom for an elegant look.
- A functional kid's nook off the garage entry gives you a bench for pulling off boots and shoes and storage bins that are built in.
- The optional game room on the second floor is enormous and could easily serve as an in-law suite with its private bath and walk-in closet.
- Split bedrooms separate the master suite from the other two family bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,131 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,131 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 379 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 196 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 75' 2"
- Max ridge height: 32' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 501 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick