Stylish Five Bedroom Southern House Plan
About This Plan
- Beautiful styling enhances this Southern house plan that has a gracious exterior.
- The open layout inside is equally appealing.
- Relax in the giant living room or in the keeping room where you can gather around the fireplace.
- A breakfast nook has been carved out at the side for informal meals.
- Homeowners get a beautiful first floor master suite with a double tray ceiling.
- Bedroom 2 is also on the first floor with the remaining three bedrooms up on the second floor - all with walk-in closets.
- Bonus space over the garage adds an extra 424 square feet if finished.
- Related Plan: Get a smaller version in reverse with house plan 510031WDY (3,413 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,865 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,839 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,026 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 259 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 424 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 11"
- Depth: 92' 4"
- Max ridge height: 35' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 929 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick