Stylish Flanking Home Plans
About This Plan
- These stylish home plans flanked with columns and balcony is actually a multifamily design creation. Each of these identical homes has three bedrooms, two full baths and a great amount of storage.
- A dining room is located on the front of the home and has a column entry and views the kitchen through a convenient serving bar with seating.
- This well-planned kitchen has plenty of counter space, storage and is just steps from a half-bath and laundry room.
- The master suite is located on the main level and has a lovely ten-foot boxed ceiling, large walk-in closet and an elegant private bathroom with whirlpool tub and glass shower.
- The upstairs includes a computer center, full bathroom with private vanities and two bedrooms both accessing the front balcony.
- Family members will be secure in knowing that they have a nearby neighbor to rely on as well as a shared driveway.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,374 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,280 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,094 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 476 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 8"
- Depth: 54' 1"
- Max ridge height: 28' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 510 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick