Stylish Florida House Plan with Lots of Luxuries
About This Plan
- Sweeping views from the foyer of this stylish Florida house plan give you wonderful views of the great room, dining room and kitchen with its open layout.
- On one side of the study pocket doors give you privacy and on the other side, sliding glass doors lead to the rear covered lanai.
- A pool bath, outdoor fireplace and summer kitchen enhance outdoor living in this luxurious home.
- Inside, a wine cellar and residential elevator are added pluses.
- In the private oasis of the master suite, a gorgeous vaulted ceiling and huge master bathroom are geared for pampering.
- The enormous walk-in closet even has a built-in island in the center for additional storage.
- Three bedrooms up on the second floor have access to a wet bar and large balcony.
- A four car garage completes this Florida house plan.
- NOTE: Restrictions may apply if building in Lee or Collier County, Florida. Please contact us for details.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,485 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,150 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,335 sq. ft.
- Entry: 139 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 200 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 902 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 6"
- Depth: 99' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1331 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss