Stylish Prairie Mountain Modern House Plan
2.5+ - 4.5+
About This Plan
- Walls of glass and transoms across the back of this stylish Prairie style house plan give you stunning views and lots of bright, airy rooms.
- 10' high ceilings make the house feel even more spacious.
- There are no formal rooms in the house, just a big, open floor plan for casual living.
- Covered and open decks let you choose between shade and sunshine.
- While the home has two bedrooms and a den, there is the option to finish the lower level to add an extra 1,892 square feet of living space.
- A large wet bar serves the huge rec room, billiards area and media area.
- There's even an exercise room so you can skip the gym in bad weather and work out at home.
- The garage ceiling height is 11'.
- Related Plan: Get a smaller version with house plan 95195RW (2,248 sq. ft.).
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,593 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,593 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,892 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 77' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss