Stylish Southern House Plan
About This Plan
- An elegant hip roof and big circle-top window in the dining room add lots of style to this Southern house plan.
- In the dining room, a 13' high ceiling vaults up.
- The three car garage is staggered to add more visual interest.
- An open floor plan makes the most of the space in the main living area, giving those at the kitchen island great views of the corner fireplace.
- Homeowners get the best bedroom in the house with a tray ceiling, giant walk-in closet and a big corner soaking tub in the private bathroom.
- Use the front-facing bedroom on the opposite side of the home as a den, if desired.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,893 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,893 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 745 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12