Stylish Traditional Home Plan
About This Plan
- Stone, siding and two dormers add style to this Traditional home plan.
- Both the foyer and family room have two-story ceilings.
- The fireplace in the family room can be seen all the way from the vaulted breakfast area and kitchen, thanks to the open floor plan.
- Columns separate the living room from the foyer, making it feel even larger.
- A first floor master suite has a triple window, walk-in closet and spa bathroom with whirlpool tub.
- Upstairs, three more bedrooms share a hall bath.
- The balcony has an open rail that overlooks the foyer and family room below.
- Future rec space lies over the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,410 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,627 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 783 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 418 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 58' 6"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 496 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick