Substantial French Country House Plan
About This Plan
- A beautiful roof line and elegant brick and stone exterior complement this French Country home.
- The angled garage adds visual interest, as does the arched entry porch that showcases the big transom window over the front door.
- Right from the start, the open floor plan lets you see the foyer, dining room and great room all at the same time.
- The kitchen is combined with the breakfast nook that has a bank of triple windows.
- A gorgeous master suite treats you to a tray ceiling, sitting area, huge walk-in closet and a large private bathroom with double sinks.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,084 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,617 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 467 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 74' 6"
- Depth: 75' 2"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 672 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick