Super-size Craftsman House Plan
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Flex space and a big, open layout characterize this gorgeous Craftsman house plan.
- A massive island in the upscale kitchen gives you plenty of counter space and room for more than one cook.
- Enjoy the living room fireplace while you prepare meals.
- Use the flex room as a den or an extra bedroom or even as a craft room.
- Let the kids have all their friends sleep over with a giant bunk room on the second floor.
- There's even a bunk fun room that's ideal for games and toys.
- NOTE: Plans cannot be built within a 50 mile radius of Fort Collins, CO.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,562 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 134 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,970 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,458 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,897 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 476 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 120' 0"
- Depth: 55' 6"
- Max ridge height: 28' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1102 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss