Superb One-level House Plan with Large Covered Porch
About This Plan
- A shed-style, metal roof extends to provide a welcoming front porch on this one-level house plan. The thoughtful interior flow offers an open floor plan in the center, which separates the master suite from the secondary bedrooms.
- Clean sight lines between the living room, dining area, and kitchen create a great space for family and friends to gather, and the back porch (partially screened) includes a fireplace and invites you to enjoy the outdoors.
- The spacious master suite occupies the right side of the home, and boasts a sitting area, office nook behind a pocket door, and a luxurious 5-fixture bathroom.
- Three additional bedrooms are located on the opposite side; two share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and one includes a full bath.
- Spacious service areas, including the laundry room, mudroom, and pantry, can accommodate even the most active family.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,813 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,813 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 776 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 108' 8"
- Depth: 65' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 850 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick