Superb Traditional House Plan
4 - 5
About This Plan
- A lovely brick exterior and two-story arched entry porch frame the front door of this superb Traditional house plan.
- The wide two-story foyer showcases the graceful curved staircase as you enter the home.
- A study off to the right has the flexibility to become an extra bedroom since it has a closet and nearby bathroom.
- The family area lies in back with the kitchen, nook and family room all one huge space.
- Enjoy the comforts of a first floor, spacious master suite with a giant walk-in closet that has a built-in island for extra storage.
- On the upper level, a balcony bridge connects the bedrooms with views of the foyer on either side.
- There's a big walk-in linen closet and an enormous game room that accesses a bathroom shared with bedroom 2.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,998 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,438 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,560 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 77' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 490 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"