About This Plan
- From the front, this Northwest bungalow appears to be small but once inside, the floor plan just opens right up.
- The formal dining room faces front with the main living area further back.
- Here, you have a corner fireplace to warm both the kitchen and the family room.
- A back porch stands ready to give you a spot to rest in the shade.
- The master bedroom overlooks the porch and has a huge private bathroom plus twin walk-in closets.
- The hall bathroom serves the two family bedrooms and there is a separate laundry room close by.
- The stick framed roof has a 6:12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,799 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,799 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 395 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 43' 11"
- Depth: 75' 2"
- Max ridge height: 20' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 445 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick