About This Plan
- Sweeping views from the great room to the kitchen to the dining room are all possible because of the open floor plan in this one level home.
- A big island and walk-in pantry benefit the kitchen and a raised eating bar on the island makes it possible to chat with guests while cooking.
- Split bedrooms separate the family bedrooms from the master with its tray ceiling and deluxe bath with garden tub.
- A rear covered porch gives you outdoor space in the shade.
- Related Plan: See house plan 11765HZ for another version of this home with a staggered garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,575 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,575 sq. ft.
- Storage: 25 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 151 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 4"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 563 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick