Sweet Country Cottage with Up To 4 Beds
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This sweet country cottage house plan has two shed dormers over the front-entry porch with an brick and siding exterior.
- A dormer-lit two-story foyer introduces a floor plan designed for family living. The gourmet kitchen, with a serving bar, effortlessly attends to the sunny breakfast nook and elegant vaulted dining room. A vaulted ceiling in the family room highlights the warming fireplace.
- To the far left, the master suite is secluded for privacy and quiet with no rooms directly above. The vaulted master bath leads into a walk-in closet built for two.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms share a full bath and open to a bonus room, perfect as a home gym, playroom or fifth bedroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,351 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,758 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 593 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 283 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,758 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 48' 6"
- Depth: 67' 4"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 490 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick