Sweet Country Home
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A wide front porch and three dormers plus transom windows on the main floor present a welcoming front to this Country home plan.
- Ready for company, the spacious dining room lies just off the foyer with views of the great room beyond.
- A fireplace and built-ins enhance the great room with its double doors to the rear.
- Off the kitchen you will find a handy back staircase for the kids to throw in some laundry or grab a bite from the kitchen.
- Many people prefer a first floor master suite and this home has that too. A bay window and tray ceiling make this a welcome retreat.
- The stairs going up are 4' wide and lead to two bedrooms each with its own walk-in closet. The balcony hall that separates the two bedrooms has sections with open rails so you can view the rooms below.
- You also get a second set of stairs by the bonus room.
- An added bonus: plans come with a fully detailed lower level giving you an optional bedroom and optional rec area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,831 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,979 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 852 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 267 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,846 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 56' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 480 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick