About This Plan
- The master bedroom sitting area teams with the eating area to provide the look of twin sunrooms on the exterior of this symmetrical, energy-efficient plan that also has covered front and rear porches.
- Inside, formal living and dining rooms flank the foyer and open to the fireplaced family room via French doors.
- Two sinks and a cooktop island with a snack bar are featured in the kitchen.
- Besides the sitting area, the private first floor master suite features a large walk-in closet and a skylit bath with separate tub and shower.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms share a bath, while the third bedroom enjoys its own bath.
- Ceilings: 9' first floor; 8' second floor.
- Foundation: basement, slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
- Related Plans: Two smaller versions of this plan exist. See 55067BR for the Insulated Concrete Form (ICF) version and 5508BR for the 2x6 version.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,119 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,092 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,027 sq. ft.
- Storage: 132 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 272 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 80' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 653 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick