3 - 4
About This Plan
- A trio of dormers tops the nicely detailed, columned front porch of this traditional residence. A symmetrical look is achieved by placement of the garage entry to the side.
- You enter through a front door that seems to float in the surrounding glass. Inside, the foyer is flanked by a formal dining room and a study that could easily serve as a fourth bedroom, a den or a home office.
- Access to the partly covered deck in back is from either the bayed morning room or the master bedroom. Built-in seating, a built-in barbecue and a spa tub are found on the deck.
- A strategically sited free-standing fireplace punctuates the living area, where corner windows provide light in the C-shaped kitchen with its pantry closet.
- In the bedroom wing, the master suite is located in back for maximum privacy. A walk-in closet with a special place for linens is found in the compartmented master bath. The other bedrooms share the second full bath
- Traditional detailing decorates the exterior of this compact two-story design, just perfect for a long, narrow lot. Notice the rear access to the detached two-car garage, which opens to a screened porch off the dining room.
- Stepping across the charming wrap-around porch, you step into a small entry and then the living room. Most of the first floor forms one space, divided only by a central core with a fireplace and TV space on the living room side, and a stove and counter space on the kitchen-dining side.
- The kitchen features a walk-in pantry and a central food-preparation island.
- On the second floor, the front-facing master suite contains a walk-in closet and a private bath. A second full bath in the hall serves the other bedroom. Next to the hall bath, a window seat offers an ideal spot to curl up and read.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,922 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,922 sq. ft.
- Deck: 400 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 210 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 58' 4"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 392 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick