3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A trio of dormers tops the nicely detailed, columned front porch of this traditional residence. A symmetrical look is achieved by placement of the garage entry to the side.
- You enter through a front door that seems to float in the surrounding glass. Inside, the foyer is flanked by a formal dining room and a study that could easily serve as a fourth bedroom, a den or a home office.
- Access to the partly covered deck in back is from either the bayed morning room or the master bedroom. Built-in seating, a built-in barbecue and a spa tub are found on the deck.
- A strategically sited free-standing fireplace punctuates the living area, where corner windows provide light in the C-shaped kitchen with its pantry closet.
- In the bedroom wing, the master suite is located in back for maximum privacy. A walk-in closet with a special place for linens is found in the compartmented master bath. The other bedrooms share the second full bath.
- NOTE: Due to state regulations,
the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Louisiana, New Mexico and
Texas. Please contact us for more information.