The Prestige of Your Own Castle
About This Plan
- Everyone is welcomed into this gorgeous European home by a magnificent two story foyer, accompanied by an opulent floating staircase.
- The design allows for the staircase to wind you around and out onto the second floor.
- A massive amount of splendid light flows through the living room, due to the enormous wall of windows on the far side. This room also offers a large roaring fireplace for those intimate family holidays.
- A sunken library lies close by the curved staircase.
- The master suite features enormous tray ceilings as you enter the room. Lying within, there is yet another handcrafted fireplace for your own personal enjoyment.
- French doors give access to the optional private patio, pond and outdoor shower for the ultimate in luxury.
- The informal family living area combines the huge gourmet kitchen with the morning room set in a bay and the family room with its coffered ceiling.
- You'll find plenty of attic storage and a future room on the upper floor along with three generously-sized bedroom suites.
- An optional finished lower level gives you a home gym, theater room and wine room with wet bar.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 12273JL and a smaller version with house plan 12299JL (3,660 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,777 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,565 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,212 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,380 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 262 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 154 sq. ft.
- Storage: 310 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 39' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 735 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 10" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 6"
- Framing Type: Stick