Three Bed Craftsman with Optional Second Level
About This Plan
- This plan is modest
in size but boast room sizes found in much larger homes. The living room features a beautiful corner
fireplace and spacious sloped ceilings.
- The front porch and outdoor kitchen have open cathedral ceilings with
exposed beams. The front bedroom, foyer,
dining and master bedroom have 10' ceilings for added drama. Typical ceilings are 9' on the main level and
8' on the upper level future space.
- The fully appointed
kitchen has sloped ceilings, walk-in pantry with dual access to the full size
- The living room, dining room and kitchen are very open with the corner fireplace
providing just the right amount of separation.
- The master suite is grand and has a cozy sitting area and a marvelous
his and her bath. Two secondary bedrooms have
private bath access and huge walk-in closets.
- The rear porch includes an outdoor kitchen and fireplace, perfect for outdoor entertaining. Stairs adjacent to the rear entry ascends to the unfinished upper level future space.
- An optional finished upper level plan is available. With the optional finished upper level plan, this home transforms into a luxury home with a theatre, bath and an office.
- NOTE: Please allow 10-15 business days if needing the plan in a readable reverse format.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,938 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,938 sq. ft.
- Storage: 72 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 634 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 476 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 78' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 592 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick