Three Bed Home Plan with an Optional Fourth Bedroom Upstairs
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A covered porch with two decorative dormers above and a rotunda-like study on the left give this home plan great curb appeal.
- Decorative columns and a knee wall gently define the dining room. Transom windows allow natural light to beam into the family room.
- Double ovens in the kitchen add ease to entertaining and meal preparation. A handy sink is incorporated into the laundry room.
- A secluded sitting area is designed into the master bedroom giving the homeowner a quiet spot to unwind.
- Finishing the optional second floor adds a fourth bedroom and third full bath to the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,331 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,331 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 360 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,331 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 462 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick