Three Bed Modern Farmhouse with Master Bedroom Screened Porch
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This stylish 3-bed modern farmhouse plan has a balanced exterior with matching gables flanking the front porch. A decorative shed dormer above adds to the curb appeal. French doors are centered on the porch and welcome you inside.
- The foyer has views through the dining room to a pair of French doors in back.
- The main portion of the home gives you an open floor plan with unimpeded views extending from the great room to the kitchen.
- This home is adorned with amenities such as a wet bar in the great room, a walk-in pantry with a barn door and an eat at bar in the kitchen
- The master bedroom has a tray ceiling and access to the screened porch in back. The walk-in closet is roomy enough to have an island in the middle. Across the home, two bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bath.
- Stairs by the garage entry take you to bonus expansion above the garage giving you 794 square feet of space when finished as designed.
- Related Plan: Get a 4 bed version with house plan 51810HZ (3,076 sq. ft.).
Basement Stairs Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,589 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,589 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 879 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 476 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 207 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 794 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 10"
- Depth: 64' 2"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 566 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick