Three Bed New American House Plan with Optional Lower Level
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This simple linear home plan has all the space necessary for comfortable daily living, without costly wasted areas.
- From the covered expansive front porch you are welcomed into the foyer, which offers views directly into the core of the home ahead and flanks the dining room and office.
- The kitchen and sitting area are separated from the living room by a two way fireplace. Off the kitchen is a breakfast nook and screen porch for enjoying the outdoors.
- A master suite is privately tucked off to one site of the home and offers his and her vanities and walk in closet.
- Located on the upper level you find two additional bedrooms sharing a bath, as well as a small counter for homework or reading a book.
- The optional lower level finishes the home off with a family room, billiards, wet bar, and guest suite.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,986 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,331 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 655 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 207 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,326 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 94' 0"
- Depth: 74' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 876 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"