Three Bedroom Craftsman with Vaulted Great Room
About This Plan
- There are a lot of amenities packed into the modest size of this Craftsman house plan.
- An open floor plan, large vaulted great room and split bedrooms lead the list.
- Don't need a formal dining room? Add walls and double doors to convert it to a wonderful study with space for built-ins.
- Windows on two sides brighten the breakfast nook.
- In the great room, double doors open up to the screened porch so you can dine comfortably indoors or out.
- A tray ceiling tops the master suite and the large L-shaped walk-in closet is an added plus.
- NOTE: The crawlspace version comes with the same elevations as the basement version.
Unfinished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,683 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,683 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 114 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,683 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 155 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 4"
- Depth: 56' 8"
- Max ridge height: 23' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 475 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms
- Photo Gallery