Three Bedrooms in a Narrow Lot Plan
About This Plan
- Sturdy columns set on brick bases support the front porch of this Northwest house plan.
- Less than 35' wide, the home still gives you three bedrooms, two porches and a two car garage.
- Thanks to the open floor plan, the main living space feels larger than it is.
- You can see right from the family room into the dining area and kitchen.
- Have your meals at the dining room table or at the peninsula eating bar with stools for two.
- All the bedrooms are on the left side of the home with the master suite in back away from street noise.
- Get a two bedrooms version of this home with house plan 86289HH (1,389 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,556 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,556 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 205 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 34' 9"
- Depth: 64' 1"
- Max ridge height: 18' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 371 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Photo Gallery