Three Bedrooms with the Option for Three More
3 - 6
About This Plan
- This spacious one level Craftsman house plan offers three bedrooms and a home office on the main floor and the possibility for three more bedrooms on the optional finished lower level.
- A spectacular view awaits you as you step in the front door where you can immediately see the beamed great room.
- The open layout gives you sweeping views from the kitchen and dining area.
- You can seat five people at the big kitchen island and there's a walk-in pantry and built-in desk near the dining room.
- Enjoy the big covered outdoor living room that connects to a dining porch too.
- The master suite is bright and airy with lots of windows and wall space for furniture placement.
- Gain an extra 2,518 square feet of living space by finishing the lower level to add three more bedrooms and a knock-out rec room with wet bar.
- NOTE: Plans cannot be built within a 50 mile radius of Fort Collins, CO.
Optional Finished Basement
Optional Finished Walkout Basement
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,902 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,902 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 454 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 402 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,518 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 434 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 0"
- Depth: 101' 5"
- Max ridge height: 28' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1081 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss