Three Level European Manor Home
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Clipped roof lines and a big turret create a grand impression in this European house plan.
- With over 7,500 square feet of living space spread out over three levels, this home caters to large families.
- A huge wide foyer gives you immediate views of the enormous great room with its coffered ceiling.
- There is no formal dining room so all your eating, cooking and living activities enjoy the open layout.
- The very special master suite is on the first floor where double doors open to reveal a cozy sitting area with a two-way fireplace that backs to the bedroom.
- On the second floor, bedroom 2 comes with its own covered deck.
- Head down to the amazing finished lower level when you want to entertain.
- Here, there's a huge wet bar, a wine cellar and a gorgeous media room with platformed levels so everyone gets a good view.
- The family room has a corner fireplace and a guest suite has a walk-in closet and private bathroom - ideal as an in-law suite.
- A residential elevator takes you to all 3 levels with ease.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,011 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,892 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,119 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,569 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 709 sq. ft.
- Storage: 897 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 110' 8"
- Depth: 92' 6"
- Max ridge height: 29' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1212 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12