Tidy French Country House Plan
About This Plan
- This tidy French Country house plan is filled with features found in larger homes. A covered entry and eyebrow dormer add character to the exterior.
- This split bedroom house plan features a large great room with cathedral ceiling and fireplace flanked by windows and a door leading to the large covered patio.
- The dining room and kitchen area are accessible from the entry with 10' ceilings and the great room. An island and a pantry off the utility room nearby are nice touches.
- The master bedroom has a vaulted ceiling. The five-fixture bath features a window ledge by the spa tub. The walk-in closet is big enough for built-ins.
- Two bedrooms across the home give you privacy. They share a bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,640 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,640 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 67' 7"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick