Tidy Northwest Cottage House Plan
About This Plan
- Cute as a button, this tidy Northwest cottage home works well as a starter home or vacation getaway.
- Everything is neatly laid out in a functional design with no wasted space.
- Both the family room and kitchen/dining area feel larger thanks to the open layout.
- Two bedrooms are at the back of the home and each has a walk-in closet.
- Let this be your delightful home away from home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,185 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,185 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 102 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 4"
- Depth: 40' 4"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss