Timbered Entry and Dramatic Light-Filled Tower
About This Plan
- A stout timbered covered entry graces the front of this luxury vacation house plan and a four-sided tower ringed by high windows creates a light-filled and stunning entry inside.
- The foyer opens to a two-story space and an open floor plan with all rooms having great sight lines to the back. A fireplace and angled entertainment niche are highlights of the family room.
- A screened porch off the family room features a fireplace. The deck beyond has a fully-outfitted outdoor kitchen and living area complete with another fireplace.
- The kitchen has a large island with seating. The dining room is nearby and a door takes you to the large deck
- The master suite is on the first floor and has an attractive fireplace and secluded deck access. The spa-like bath features a two-headed shower, spa tub, split vanities and two large walk-in closets.
- A utility room off the 2-car garage makes groceries and laundry convenient.
- The lower level has three bedroom suites with walk-in closets. Two of them have access to the patio. A large common area has a fireplace, wet bar, and entertainment niche and accesses the lower patio through French doors. A small study/office/card room is tucked away behind the bar. A large mechanical room completes the floor.
- Related Plan: For a larger version with a second floor, see house plan 11585KN (5,045 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,464 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,042 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,422 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 92' 0"
- Depth: 88' 6"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 882 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"