Timeless Beach House Plan with Split Beds
About This Plan
- Classic beach house features provide a sense of comfort on this home, while a metal roof atop the porch adds a modern twist to the exterior.
- An inviting front porch ushers guests into the heart of the home, which consists of a spacious living room, dining area, and kitchen combined into one, open space.
- An oversized kitchen island offers plenty of space for meal prepping, and access to the covered porch encourages outdoor living.
- A second entrance to the right of the home leads to a sizable mudroom with built-ins, and neighbors the laundry room and a powder bath for added convenience.
- The master suite provides rearward views, and features a large walk-in closet and 4-fixture master bathroom.
- A hallway off the living room leads to two additional bedrooms, which are separated by a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,844 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,844 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"