Timeless Cottage with 2- or 3-Bed Flexibility
2 - 3
About This Plan
- A timeless combination of clapboard siding and brick make this narrow-lot house plan welcome in any neighborhood. Its unique foyer – with a corner coat closet, decorative columns, and art niche, make this design interesting from the start.
- A vaulted ceiling canopies the kitchen, dining room and family room enhancing the spaciousness of all three areas.
- The television niche over the fireplace creates more space for furniture arrangement in the family room.
- A third bedroom can be easily converted into a study if office space is a necessity of the homeowner. A coat closet and laundry room are placed just off the garage.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 710143BTZ, 710144BTZ and 710145BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,644 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,644 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 391 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick