Timeless European Country Home Plan with Main-Floor Master
3 - 4
About This Plan
- The timeless, brick facade on this European country house plan stands the test of time, and an open gable roof atop the wrap-around, front porch adds character.
- A spacious foyer is bordered by a study (or bedroom) and the dining room, which opens to the family room. A grand fireplace provides a sense of comfort and large windows overlook the back porch and beyond to the patio.
- The kitchen island and surrounding counters provide ample workspace for meal preparation and the adjoining breakfast nook lends a comfortable space for casual meals.
- Relax in the main-level master bedroom, which features a spacious bathroom with a private toilet room, custom shower, and a sizable walk-in closet.
- The second level includes two identical bedrooms and a full bath with dual sinks.
- Entry from the 3-stall, side-entry garage leads to a combined mud / laundry room, which neighbors a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,813 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,183 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 630 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 783 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 5"
- Depth: 76' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 834 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick