Tiny House Plan with L-Shaped Kitchen
About This Plan
- This tiny house plan - just 28' wide - has a clapboard and shingle exterior and a tidy covered entry.
- Inside, the right side of the home gives you an L-shaped kitchen and an open sitting area with fireplace.
- Laundry is hidden behind a bi-fold door outside the bath and the bedroom.
- Stairs go down to an unfinished basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 658 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 658 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 28' 4"
- Max ridge height: 17' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss