Tiny House Plan with L-Shaped Kitchen
About This Plan
- This tiny house plan - just 27'8" wide - has a board and batten exterior with a stone skirt.
- Inside, an L-shaped kitchen is on the right with the sink centered over a window looking out the front. A pocket door reveals the washer/dryer and the utilities.
- The open living area has a fireplace.
- A bedroom with bath is located in back.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 610 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 610 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 27' 8"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss