Tiny Vacation Cottage With Standing Seam Metal Roof
About This Plan
- A standing seam metal roof shelters the entry porch of this one-bed tiny vacation cottage.
- Step inside and you enter an open floor plan with the bedroom tucked away in the back-right corner.
- The 2-car garage has access to the home by the kitchen and a side-by-side washer dryer is located in a closet with bi-fold doors.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 831 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 831 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 39' 0"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 436 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick