Top-Of-The-Line Craftsman House Plan
3 - 6
About This Plan
- From the beautiful roof lines to the gorgeous ceiling treatments and built-ins, this Craftsman house plan is truly top-of-the-line quality.
- Interior columns are used to preserve the sightlines between the great room and the kitchen/nook area.
- Choose from a study or a fourth bedroom with the easy addition of a closet.
- The home comes with front and back covered porches and a delightful screened porch where you can dine outdoors in comfort with a corner fireplace to keep you warm.
- Homeowners get a heavenly master suite with a double tray ceiling, door to the back porch and a huge walk-in shower in the private bathroom.
- Finish the lower level and gain a fabulous in-law suite, rec room, and an exercise room.
- NOTE: The crawlspace version comes with the same elevations as the basement version.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,718 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,718 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 320 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 97' 0"
- Depth: 61' 4"
- Max ridge height: 28' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 837 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss