Tradition At Its Best
About This Plan
- The sheer curb appeal of this attractive Colonial home plan will have all your neighbors talking.
- Spacious and grand, the home welcomes you into the large 2-story foyer where you can catch a glimpse of the 2-story family room beyond.
- Windows on two sides of the breakfast nook make this a cheerful place to dine.
- A butler's pantry connects the kitchen to the formal dining room.
- The first floor master suite has a luxurious bathroom and extra-large walk-in closet divided into his and her compartments.
- All of the upper floor bedrooms have their own private bathrooms - a wonderful convenience!
- A long hallway leads to the future rec room over the garage with its own stair as well.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,204 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,988 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,216 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 485 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,988 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 83' 0"
- Depth: 70' 4"
- Max ridge height: 37' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 552 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick