Traditional 3-bedroom house plan with rustic details.
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This traditional home plan features beautiful mixed siding with rustic elements.
- As you head inside there is a coat closet conveniently located in the foyer.
- Make your way into the great room to relax in front of the fireplace or head to the spacious kitchen with an attached dining room.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are perfect for the kids and each have their own walk-in closet.
- Retreat to the master suite privately located in the left corner of the home.
- The master bath features a whirlpool tub for a touch of luxury.
- A bonus room over the garage offers expansion possibilities to give you a great place for a family game room or a quiet media room.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 59986ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,715 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,715 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 158 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 45 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 327 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 6"
- Depth: 60' 4"
- Max ridge height: 25' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 511 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick