Traditional 4-Bedroom Country Style Home Plan
About This Plan
- This welcoming 4-bedroom home plan features a 2-car garage and spacious covered front porch with columns.
- A large, centrally located family room with a fireplace opens to a covered back porch.
- The traditional kitchen features a roomy pantry and bright, airy breakfast nook with a backyard view.
- A well-appointed main-floor master suite boasts a generously sized walk-in closet and 5-piece bath with walk-in shower.
- On the upper level, you’ll find two generously sized bedrooms and a Jack and Jill bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,337 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,736 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 601 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 361 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 50' 1"
- Depth: 59' 8"
- Max ridge height: 25' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 528 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick