Traditional Beauty with an Angled Floor Plan and up to 5 Beds
4 - 5
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A porte-cochere separates the two 2-car garages from the main house in this 140'3"-wide house plan. It gives you up to five bedrooms (or 4 and an office) and has expansion space upstairs.
- French doors welcome you to the foyer - open to above - and the home ushers you to the great room (also open to above). There, a pair of french doors opens to the back porch and a fireplace is flanked by built-ins on your right.
- The kitchen and left side of the house is angled creating a dynamic layout. The chef enjoys a large walk-in pantry, a central island and a peninsula with seating.
- The master suite is on the main floor and has its own fireplace, his and her closets and access to the back porch.
- Upstairs you'll find two more bedrooms, a homework room for the kids, views to the great room and foyer below and expansion space that would make a great home theater or game room.
- Related Plans: For an alternate version, see house plans - 60547ND