Traditional Beauty with an Angled Floor Plan and up to 5 Beds
4 - 5
About This Plan
- A porte-cochere separates the two 2-car garages from the main house in this 140'3"-wide house plan. It gives you up to five bedrooms (or 4 and an office) and has expansion space upstairs.
- French doors welcome you to the foyer - open to above - and the home ushers you to the great room (also open to above). There, a pair of french doors opens to the back porch and a fireplace is flanked by built-ins on your right.
- The kitchen and left side of the house is angled creating a dynamic layout. The chef enjoys a large walk-in pantry, a central island and a peninsula with seating.
- The master suite is on the main floor and has its own fireplace, his and her closets and access to the back porch.
- Upstairs you'll find two more bedrooms, a homework room for the kids, views to the great room and foyer below and expansion space that would make a great home theater or game room.
- Related Plans: For an alternate version, see house plans - 60547ND
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,595 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,491 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,104 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 501 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,037 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 140' 3"
- Depth: 127' 3"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick