About This Plan
- Traditional charm blends with arts and crafts details to create this ranch home that's sure to bring welcome attention.
- The fabulous front porch is large enough for a swing and provides extra living area in which to enjoy warm summer evenings.
- Inside, the great room, formal dining room and kitchen blend seamlessly together to form a living area that's large enough to entertain, but cozy enough to feel like home.
- The bedrooms lie to the right of the entry and include a master suite complete with walk-in closet and private bath, and two additional bedrooms with a shared full bath just off the hall.
- ADDED BONUS: See this house plan from every angle in this YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,483 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,483 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 196 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 27' 8"
- Depth: 81' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 593 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss