Traditional Colonial House Plan with Man Cave above Rear 3-Car Garage
About This Plan
- Enjoy timeless tradition with this Colonial house plan, presenting a symmetrical front elevation, three dormer windows, and a simple side-gabled roof. This spacious design provides 8,300 square feet of living space.
- Tall ceilings greet you in the foyer, which is framed by a formal dining and living room, both with coffered ceilings. A butler's pantry provides a shortcut from the dining room to the kitchen.
- Loads of character fill the family room including a wet bar, built-ins, fireplace flanked by french doors, and an elegant coffered ceiling. A screened porch provides a bug-free outdoor experience that extends onto a patio with a grill area.
- The gourmet kitchen will inspire your culinary creativity, and the adjacent laundry room helps you to multi-task. A pocket office and powder bath are conveniently located nearby.
- The main-floor master suite considers your future needs, and features a deluxe ensuite with dual closets (one closet doubles as a safe room). A guest room, or nursery, completes the main level.
- Four bedroom suites reside upstairs, along with a generously-sized game room for all to enjoy. A second stairwell in the 3-car garage leads to the man cave, a flexible 1,100 sq ft space that can be updated as your needs change.
- Related Plan: Get a smaller version with house plan 68883VR (6,400 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 8,300 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,519 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,681 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 718 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 99' 10"
- Depth: 129' 8"
- Max ridge height: 37' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1228 sq. ft.
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick