Traditional Country Home Plan
About This Plan
- A beautiful covered front porch and three charming dormers set the stage for this beautiful Country home plan.
- With a formal living room to the left and the formal dining room to the right, you can entertain away from the more informal areas in the back of the home.
- The rear of the home houses the big family room with its sweeping views of the large rear deck.
- The efficient kitchen is L-shaped with an island for extra counter space.
- Off by itself, the master suite has sliding glass doors that open to the deck.
- An open balcony rail on the second floor lets you overlook the kitchen and nook below.
- Future rec space over the garage has its own separate staircase.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,806 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,927 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 879 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 459 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 460 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick