Traditional Craftsman House Plan with Split Beds
About This Plan
- This traditional, craftsman home design is sure to stand out in the sea of ranch homes in today’s world.
- A soaring entry welcomes you as you head inside, where you'll immediately find views through the great room to the backyard.
- A generous kitchen features a center island, overlooking the great room.
- To the side of the kitchen, you'll find the dining room, with a den off the left, and the back deck is perfect for a grilling station.
- Past a computer nook, discover the master suite, which includes two walk-in closets, and a spacious bath.
- The other two bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bath on the opposite side of the home.
- Completing this design is a three-stall side load garage.
- Restricted: This plan cannot be built with 30 miles of Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,510 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,510 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 116 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 6"
- Depth: 78' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 794 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss