Traditional Duplex House Plan with 1698 Sq Ft 3 Bed 2 Bath Units
About This Plan
- Each unit of this duplex house plan gives you 3 beds, 2 baths and 1,698 square feet of heated living and a 380 square foot 2-car garage.
- Entering through majestic columns into the traditional foyer, you instantly feel the grandeur of this traditional neighborhood home.
- Imagine an evening of exquisite cuisine as you entertain your close friends and neighbors in the elegant dining room enhanced by ten foot ceilings and beautifully crafted columns.
- A grilling porch, located off the spacious kitchen and breakfast room, allows occasional backyard barbecues with your neighbors.
- After long workdays, retreat to a private master suite and relax in your whirlpool tub.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,396 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,396 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 456 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 105' 4"
- Depth: 60' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 760 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick