Traditional Duplex With Lower Level
About This Plan
- This traditional duplex plan was designed for the empty-nester to include additional bedrooms in the lower level for visiting guests. Each unit gives you 1,622 square feet on the main floor and 1,008 square feet on the lower level.
- The open floor plan creates a main living space that is large enough for entertaining but cozy enough for every day living.
- The kitchen features a breakfast bar that overlooks the dining and living rooms and is also home to the laundry.
- The master suite includes a walk-in closet, Jacuzzi tub and access to a wood deck off the back. The second bedroom lies just off the entry and has access to the bathroom off the hallway.
- Downstairs, guests will enjoy two additional bedrooms, one with a walk-in closet, a large recreation room, and another full bath.
- Each unit has a two-stall garage making this duplex attractive to many buyers.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,260 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,016 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,244 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 8
- Full bathrooms: 6
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 4"
- Depth: 78' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1060 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss