About This Plan
- The covered front porch welcomes you into this southern home plan with traditional flair. Enter the foyer and view a beautiful dining room accented with an arched opening. A pocket door from the kichen adds a nice touch.
- The study entered via pocket doors is located off the foyer for privacy. The large great room has a fireplace located on the rear wall and is flanked by dual French doors with transoms above. A built-in entertainment center and shelves offers storage. Get some fresh air with a few steps to the screened porch.
- The kitchen has an island, a cooktop, double wall ovens, a walk-in pantry and an L-shaped snack bar. The lighted glass-front cabinets located above the arched opening, between the angled pantry and angled wall ovens offers a nice added touch. The breakfast area is sunny and located within easy reach of the kitchen.
- A roomy laundry room is located next to the side entrance and is furnished with lots of cabinets, a sink and room for a washer and dryer. A powder room is located close to the screened porch for family or guests.
- The master suite is located for privacy and contains a large bedroom with a sunny bayed sitting area and French doors. The master bath has dual sinks, a toilet compartment, separate tub and shower and a large walk-in closet.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are located for privacy and share a nicely-provisioned bath.
- The stairs lead up to a future area... you decide when and how you use it.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,337 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,337 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 740 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 222 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 178 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 76' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss