Traditional Four Bedroom Home Makes Room for Large Family
About This Plan
- Framed posts, brick veneer and painted shutters give a traditional look to the otherwise contemporary home. This four-bedroom home is well-suited for a family with children. Gathering spaces are large, and the master suite is isolated from secondary bedrooms.
- Entering, you step right into the vaulted great room. Centrally located, this is the hub of family activity, and it's partially open to the kitchen and nook. A direct-vent gas fireplace nestles into the rear corner, next to a wall of glass: two windows and a door. So this space is bright, as well as spacious. The door provides access to a wide patio spanning more than half of the rear.
- Double doors near the front open into another large room. Possibilities for use include a den, home entertainment center, a study area with one or more computers, exercise and hobby room, or formal dining room. Your choice.
- Cupboard and counter spaces are ample in the roomy kitchen. Its sunny nook is cozy and naturally bright - a great place for gradually becoming more fully awake in the morning, and sharing family meals.
- A passthrough utility room connects kitchen and garage. Across from the laundry appliances is a small WC. Family members with muddy feet can quickly dash in and out without tracking up any carpets.
- An extra thick layer of insulation buffers sound between the kitchen and master suite. Notable features here include: his-n-hers walk-in closets, oversized shower, dual vanity and private toilet.
- The home's three secondary bedrooms share yet another bathroom, this one with glass blocks on the exterior wall, over the bathtub. Both of the front bedrooms have walk-in closets.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,835 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,835 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 616 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12