Traditional Home Design Fit For Entertaining
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Step inside this traditional home plan and enter a beautiful formal foyer with a ten foot ceiling.
- The foyer opens into a wonderfully spacious family area, perfect for special quality time.
- Visit with family or entertain friends on the timeless covered porch overlooking a calming lake or rolling golf course.
- If the weather turns sour, come inside and enjoy the great room with media center.
- Accessibility to both the great room and a cozy breakfast nook makes this porch both relaxing and convenient.
- Finally, enjoy your secluded master suite and bath complete with corner whirlpool tub and privacy corner glass block windows.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,601 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,601 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 283 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 86' 2"
- Max ridge height: 23' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 500 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick